Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I saw the Andes yesterday

I am back to the land of lots of rain and slurred speech. I promise I will write more and tell about the excitement of Buenos Aires (Argentina) and the Desierto Florido in northern Chile, but you may have to just satisfy yourselves with pictures. I am posting some new ones, but I will add some more, once I correctly identify the flora from the desert.

I also got my hair cut, which is exciting, considering it is so short that I can barely put it in a pony tail (more like a little tuft). It is pretty much the same haircut that my sister (that's you, Caroline) had the last time I saw her and it is a little weird because every time I walk by a mirror or glass window I keep thinking that I am my sister. Talk about not knowing who you are.

Also, I wrote an article for the Bowdoin Orient last week (click on posting title for link), but it was a good deal funnier before I put it in for editing, but I guess we can't be too nasty about the Chileans or the Argentines in this country (I mean your country, in this country you can be plenty nasty about the Argentines, and kind of nasty about the Chileans, or at least ones you don't like). If you want an uneditied version that is entirely un-PC, contact me for a copy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home